Going to Las Vegas

I can't keep a straight face when I tell my buddies I'm going to Las Vegas on a BUSINESS TRI! ?

I'll be on a major buying expedition as I dont get to the US too often & choice is limited & expensive in Switzerland. Anybody live there/near there and can recommend oulets/stores for riding gear, accessories, tools ?

------------------

The Missile

'99 WR400F

Dear Missile,

Don't know if you'll be driving south towards SoCal, but if you were, the candy store is in San Bernardino. Its probably 2.5 hours south, I-15 all the way to the I-215 and mill st, and would probably be worth the drive alone. Since your from way outta town, a couple hours on the road would be a small price to pay, especially for the WR. Screw Disneyland...you need stuff for ole blue!!

http://www.chaparral-racing.com

You will love it...later, Gary

------------------

'99 WR400 with CA plates...ooooh yeah!!!

Wayne, Yep, Snookeys is still there, in fact the Yamaha dealer rep that I buy all of my parts from has a girlfriend that "dances" there, but it's still pretty cheesy. "Bare Elegance" by LAX is really nice. If you ever go to Denver there are alot of places to see many pretty ladies do their thing. (so I've been told) ?

Vegas made a big fat hole in my wallet, for a variety of reasons with gambling but a part of the final bill !

Forgot to print this out but was recommended another joint ....The Olymic Gardens. Entrance was a little pricey but the ladies....WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO !

Ahem....

The Missile

Snookys? Grew in TO and never had the 'pleasure' of frequenting Snooky's but I've heard too many stories from friends that still live there...

Too many good establishments in Vegas ? Of course I wouldn't know any of them by name - at least my wife believes me.

IMO Chapparal is not worth the drive from Vegas unless you get to bring stuff into Switzerland duty free.

Brian

Dan, Im waiting for an invitation to go back to TO! Maybe I can find my bud Jeff Barry on Rollings Ave....

You think I can fit my 426 in a carry-on?

Isnt Vegas the greatest place? I have been to Olympic Gardens, thats the "evening gown" place right? Hate to say it, but I ve been to so many cool establishments there...... ?