Any Pa 450's yet?

More east coast specific since alot of other east coast states have them just not Pa yet. Again I was just told not until Dec. 30th to the Jersey warehouse and then 3 days to Pa from there ( but with New Years I'm sure it will be longer :applause: ). Then again I was told Nov. 21st for realease and so on etc... so time will tell, Yamaha I guess is running behind on there production so this makes me think there will be rebates come May/June on the 450's seeing's how alot are going to other brands to skip the wait. Heck I know some shops still have 05 Yz450's so to be realeased this late compared to all the other brands is hurting Yamaha's 450 sales I'm sure. Heck the 07 will be out a few months after the blue 450 get's to Pa. Ok I'm done. :bonk:

More east coast specific since alot of other east coast states have them just not Pa yet. Again I was just told not until Dec. 30th to the Jersey warehouse and then 3 days to Pa from there ( but with New Years I'm sure it will be longer :applause: ). Then again I was told Nov. 21st for realease and so on etc... so time will tell, Yamaha I guess is running behind on there production so this makes me think there will be rebates come May/June on the 450's seeing's how alot are going to other brands to skip the wait. Heck I know some shops still have 05 Yz450's so to be realeased this late compared to all the other brands is hurting Yamaha's 450 sales I'm sure. Heck the 07 will be out a few months after the blue 450 get's to Pa. Ok I'm done. :bonk:

Are you ready for the green bike yet!!!!!

I just called the dealer where I am first on the list.They said late January :applause:

Unbelievable! The NJ warehouse probably has 200 in crates & Yami is trickling them out to market!

At this rate, why be first? Hope you're getting a good deal. (no more than $6500 otd!)

Good deal you say?How about less than 6000 OTD for an L.E.

It pays to ride for a dealer.

Yes it does. That's a great deal. From what I understand, dealer cost is $5880 +-.

I could have walked out the door w/a Blue one for $6200. This is from a dealer I bought many YZ's from. He was only getting 2 SE's & wanted to get as much as possible. Can't blame him. Said if one wasn't sold, my price was $6500 OTD. Best bet is to buy blue and aftermarket Hurricane kit!

Are you ready for the green bike yet!!!!!

If I didn't have my 03 to ride now then I may of just may of tried a KXF. I'm way to busy to work on my bikes and have very limited time to ride once the tracks open so my 03 YZF has been maintenance free so hopefully the 06 will if it ever comes in. All the new 450's are good I just had great luck with my 03 with putting gas in it and riding it with minimal oil changes and etc... I'm usually to worn out to ride come summer so this is why I trellborg in the winter. Regardless it would be nice if the bike would come in so I could hit the indoor and get it set up for my fat a$$.

Montgomeryville cycle center in pa. has one of each color yz450f 2006.I

will go tomorrow to sit on one and check out the ergos...etc.Phone 3 FOR MONT.CYCLE IS 215-712-7433.mAYBE i WILL SEE YOU THERE.12-22-05.vetc.

:applause:

Buying a Honda tonight. Done waiting. Actually, its a nice relief. I am sure I'll regret it in a month or two!

You'll regret it in about 4-6 months when your putting valve after valve in it as I had to do with my 02 CRF and I know plenty with 04 and 05's with valve problems so it's not fixed because and I quote "valve replacement is normal maintance" according to Honda. Yes it is but way to often for my liking. Good luck other than the valve issue the CRF is a good bike.