best looking wr

Here is mine -

5b179422.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/Dan_Lorenze/Rat.jpg

C'mon Indy....... Where's your Rat? No more excuses that your bike is just ridden too much to photograph... Let's see it.. Don't be a party pooper.... :bonk:

It is so ugly I am embarrased to claim her or show her off! :applause::bonk::cry::cry::cry::p:lol:

If you had a ugly step child you would proably not post her on the internet as well! :bonk:

Here is mine -

5b179422.jpg

Awesome looking WR you got there. Where did you get your WR graphics?

Awesome looking WR you got there. Where did you get your WR graphics?

I have the same ones. ONE INDUSTRIES, pretty cool huh? I think ToyotaMTD has the same design with red colors.

I dont know how you get the bike to stand like that so you can clean it! :cry::cry::cry::p:lol::bonk::bonk: Great shot!

Not easy......... you find exactly the right stump to bounce it off of and make sure that you bail in time so as not to land underneath it.:applause:

Here is another natural workstand that I was able to utilize on my 450 -

http://trav.smugmug.com/photos/40144946-L.jpg

http://trav.smugmug.com/photos/40144948-L.jpg

It's amazing the resources you can find while youre out there :bonk:

That looks like one of those stunter street bikes with the draging tails to stand up the bikes! :applause::bonk::cry::cry::cry::p:lol::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

It is so ugly I am embarrased to claim her or show her off! :applause::bonk::cry::cry::cry::p:lol:

If you had a ugly step child you would proably not post her on the internet as well! :bonk:

come on indy we need pictures of super piggy

it also nice to know that the big bore guys took this contest seriously unlike the 250f forum :bonk:

I think Toyota Mdt Tech and DigitalSoldier have the 2 best looking bikes on our WR forum! :cry::cry::cry:

You already know who has the ratiest looking WR! :bonk:

Here is Digital_Soldiers bike before he painted the frame black:

JBWR1A.jpg

JBWR2.jpg

JBWR3.jpg

JBWR5.jpg

:p:lol::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Nice bike! :applause:

Mine is just the opposite... all white... I'll get out the digital.

BTW.. I had my garage set up... pictures... all the add ons and it dissapeared one day. :bonk:

I would like to see someone that can top my 01.

Top this rat..........

Dan, I think it needs to be at least "trail worthy" and "parts bikes" dont count! :applause::bonk:

I have the same ones. ONE INDUSTRIES, pretty cool huh? I think ToyotaMTD has the same design with red colors.

Yes, I do. I specifically used the ones I had (no longer available) as there was no "white" on the fuel tank to turn yellow over time.

cmon indy, lets see it

i found some pictures of superpiggy the official ride of indywr450

www.wr450.com and then look throught the stanley lowman photos and the moab fall 2004 photos

This is the way an 05' WR should look... well worn.

WR450_little_piggy

It's not a rat bike yet but it will be before I learn to ride better. She popped my dirt bike cherry at 33 years old.

I barely ride street now.

not worn enough indy has over 15000 on super piggy

That garage looks way too clean and organized. I wouldn't be able to find anything.

Agree, I'd like to see the rattiest WR, Indy and Simon, post pics and we'll decide. Or I can create an offical poll! Any other "rat rides", post em. There may be a consolation prize! :applause:

alright here it is:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2788009#post2788009

what is the prize?

indy your up to bat!

I just set up "My Garage" so you guys could see my bike with mud on it from my last ride @ Pueblo. It's been to cold here to powerwash it. Should be like concrete when I go to wash it. Warming up to the 50's by this weekend so I will wash it and get dirty again. I also threw in a pic of me going over a table top at Watkins. Anywon familiar with Rampart Range riding area will be able to see devils head in the backround.

another of my 04 WR450. This photo is the first ever photo of my WR, in the shop at Walts Motorsports in Lake Havasu City, AZ just before I bought it bran new in April 2004. It was only a matter of seconds when I first layed my eyes on it for the first time.

4463P4232890.JPG

The salesman took a photo of me at the dealership just before bringing my WR450 home.

4463Copy_of_P4232894.JPG

Yep, there One Industries. I cheated a little though.....I bought the bike like that. Makes it a lot easier :applause: