Best exhaust for the money

Mate, don't go living your life to please everyone else. Take your own footsteps. learn for your self. It is certainly rewarding.

I have NEVER said louder is better. I just don't care about noise. I don't have to. I care about power. That is my situation.

Don't worry mate, you will be riding a mountain bike soon, the way you make out that a pipe will be the end of the dirtbike. When that day comes, you are quite welcome to come over here with me to ride! A few more riding buddies won't go astray. Just don't bring your attitude, because you won't last long.

By the way, my next bike will be a fuel injected, aluminium framed WR450F with most likely a FMF twin muffler system. Those babies are ment to add a crap load of power, be just as silent as a stock mx pipe (which I can see that it is already too loud for you!), and look sensational!

I simply love the way you try to put words in peoples mouths Matty. I never once said a stock pipe it too loud for me. I run a white bros E series which is anything but quiet, but it is legal. And btw, how will you keep the Buffalo away when you get you new FMF twin muffler system. :applause:

I simply love the way you try to put words in peoples mouths Matty. I never once said a stock pipe it too loud for me. I run a white bros E series which is anything but quiet, but it is legal. And btw, how will you keep the Buffalo away when you get you new FMF twin muffler system. :applause:

I was referring to a stock MX pipe, as I stated, which is NOT legal!!!

I guess I will have to roost them! Ha ha ha! :bonk:

I'll agree with you, people do hate motorbikes.. Absolutely, even if they were silent, electric vehicles. All I'm saying is that we as a group need to change the "louder the better" mentality. It's a piss poor attitude to have...

Dan, his day will come. I know they banned a whole gob of firearms down there several years ago. I think a few single shots are still allowed. Who would of ever though it would happen in Aussie. Those same folks will be the ones who come after your bikes! Be on the lookout.

There's a HUGE article in the most recent Dirt Rider that addresses this very topic. Jeremy McGrath bought an expansive tract of land to build a private track so as not to bother anyone. Guess what? They're telling him now that he cannot ride on his land because it bothers people...

Clark, on a positive note Jeremy and his lawyers did win that battle. He is now free to practice on his own property! :applause:

This months Dirt Rider has an article on loud pipes.It is an illusion that only loud pipes

make power. I know well this to be true for cars and Im sure motorcycles are no different. I dont know about you but loud noise over a long period actually is tiring.