HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aaronjthompson

Cheapest place to get a new wiring harness??

2 posts in this topic

I am currently rebuilding a low mileage 1985 Honda XL 600 RF as a super moto for road use only.

The existing wiring harness is a little worn and given that a new wiring harness is relatively cheap and that they are no longer available in Australia (I am in Perth, Western Australia), I want to get a new wiring harness, at least as a spare if the existing proves to be OK.

Problem is I can't get one according to my local Honda dealer as the bike is just over 20 years old. Where is the cheapest place to get a new electrical harness in the USA?

Postage is not prohibitive, so I'd appreciate it if you could point me to the cheapest supplier in the USA - preferaby on line, but if not a 'phone number will do.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

Its a long shot,used not new,fremont cycle salvage 510 796 3131. they may have one. there in california