HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BLSBRKR65

How Much Is An '00 Xr650 R With E-start Plus More!

5 posts in this topic

I TRIED TO POST PICS BUT JUST DON'T KNOW HOW...This Brp Has Still The Factory Markings On It (yellow Paint) Around The Bolts, Frame, Etc... I Am The Second Owner. I Bought It Stock From An Elderly Guy In Louisiana Last Year. Since Then I Have Uncorked And Re-jetted It With Honda O.e.m. Parts. I Also Have Invested At Least $1500 On This Beast, Including The Magic Button Through Baja Designs. I Was Planning To Dual Sport This Ride In The Spring And Have It Plated Too Here In Texas. All Other Parts Are Stock And Original, Including The Tires, Chain And Sprockets. This Is One Of The Reasons Why I Decided To Buy This Bike Because Of The Low Hours On It But This Beast Is Just Too Fast For Me. I Have 2 Other Older Hondas To Play With. It Has A Clear Texas Title In My Name. How Much Do You Think It Is Worth? Thanks!

You should definitely plate it. With the E start, it would be a very sweet ride, you'll probably have a Californian driving out to buy it. Value is kind of a tough call- around here in Oregon a dual sported '00 cream puff with e start would be about $3k-4k.

If you were worried about having too much power why did you buy the biggest displacment open-class bike? I'd say $3500 possibly more if you find the right buyer.

I would ask at least 4-4200 range and go from there.. Depending on the area you can have people line up to buy a clean plated BRP. ... It's hard to find a clean plated one for less than 4K, just do some searches and see.. :applause: