Got a phone call today, brought this home!

I just had my stock rims anodized and had the hubs milled and powder coated. I was going to powder coat the spokes, but the shop wanted $3 a spoke to make them black. You have a fat wallet my friend!

The bike looks great, you lucky man. And looks like you got the tires on without too much damage to the black rims... :bonk:

I'm depressed, just found out the blue bike I ordered won't be here at Christmas, but week 1-2. And nobody knows about the yellow one from the broker ?:applause:

Too bad you're going to lose your post count when you change your name to YZFThumper :applause:

VERY nice bike. I'm jealous of you guys getting the yellow ones... I know it's a limited run for '06 only and I won't be "needing" another bike for a few years.

Thanks guy's!I have been waiting a LONG time for this bike,thats not a good thing.It gives a guy time to buy go fast stuff!(and bling as well)I waited way to long for the wheels but they got here a week ahead of the bike.rider,we are in B'HAM so all around there.Blue found a guy with a tire machine to do it for me! :applause: DBH,ended up costing me about 75.00 extra to have the black spokes!Wheels,who said anything about changing my name BACK to thumperyz?LOLBeen riding yz'since my 02 crf and don't want to lose the post! :bonk: SNOW BOARD kiss kiss!LOL OK back to the dungen to finish my new love!

Thanks guy's!I have been waiting a LONG time for this bike,thats not a good thing.It gives a guy time to buy go fast stuff!(and bling as well)I waited way to long for the wheels but they got here a week ahead of the bike.rider,we are in B'HAM so all around there.Blue found a guy with a tire machine to do it for me! :applause: DBH,ended up costing me about 75.00 extra to have the black spokes!Wheels,who said anything about changing my name BACK to thumperyz?LOLBeen riding yz'since my 02 crf and don't want to lose the post! :bonk: SNOW BOARD kiss kiss!LOL OK back to the dungen to finish my new love!

I picked up my se from a dealer in Albertville yesterday. Do you ride any off road stuff? Maplesville, the Ridge? I live in Grant which is near Guntersville.