Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newthumper05

pipe for sale

13 posts in this topic

Anyone have a 05 or 06 wr450f exhaust for sale and how much please p.m. me.

Yes, I have a stock 05 WR 450 system available as I installed a FMF 4.1 Titanium sytem that flat out screams!

i ahve a 06 wr450 stock slipon that i may sell.iam puttin on my yosh tomorrow.i'll see how it is first.

I have an FMF Q I just pulled off my 06 WR. Its yours for $85 plus shipping if you want it. It wakes the bike up nicely and isnt too loud. You can always add the power bomb header at a later time if you want. I have only had it about 7-8 weeks(4-5 rides).

Posner

I have an FMF Q I just pulled off my 06 WR. Its yours for $85 plus shipping if you want it. It wakes the bike up nicely and isnt too loud. You can always add the power bomb header at a later time if you want. I have only had it about 7-8 weeks(4-5 rides).

Posner

How come your selling the pipe?

As I mentioned in the PM the wife bought me a full Yosh TRC Pro system for Xmas so I dont need both of them. I have pics if interested. Otherwise it goes into the "garage box".

Posner

i just put that trc on mine and it is loud as fack!nice gain though.they gave me the spark arrestor insert to,which i might put in to quiet it down..wicked pipe i might add.

As I mentioned in the PM the wife bought me a full Yosh TRC Pro system for Xmas so I dont need both of them. I have pics if interested. Otherwise it goes into the "garage box".

Posner

I have my take off from my 04, its basically brand new. I dont know if it will fit the 05 and its only the muffler, not the header pipe.