Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jfast426

just wondering

10 posts in this topic

im new to tt this is my first post love the site just bought my first bike a few months ago coming from quads all my life the imformation here is unbelievable i have found everything i needed to know so far i live in western ky and was wondering if any of you guys are from around here thanks jason

hey man, i'm pretty new to, just like you, i came from quads(still have mine) but now i rock my 01' yz426f and absolutly love it. I don't live near kentucky(i live in pa), but I've been through knoxville with the military. This site is great, most everyone knows their stuff here, I only have a few posts because most of my questions have already been answered and i use the searh feature. welcome aboard

rich

jfast426 <- If you'll increase the number of comma´s and point´s, and perhaps add a capital letter once in a while, i guess we'll get along fine! Welcome! :applause:

welcome to the site,i dont live in KY currently but ride in kentucky at least once a year, graduated from WKU - grew up oustside of louisville my brother lives in Mt. Washington and rides all over kentucky.

Welcome gentlemen. Nice to hear you find good info from here, just like I do too.

Now

stfunoob.jpg

:cry:

The traditional greeting. :applause:

Noobs and YZFs is a much better combination than noobs and CRFs.

or CRF's and....well, anything. :bonk:

I live in Paducah, its far western Ky. Hard to find good places to ride around here unless its somthing private and no one wants to let you ride. Getting tired of arenacross, wish summer time would come back around.