No Toil

you will probably get alto of differnt opinions on this, i think no toil is the best cuz after you clean it , it comes out looking like it was never installed, plus i am pretty sure i felt a power gain. alot of shops sell the cleaner and the oil together with a paper you fill out and send to them and get a free filter.

has anybody ever heard of the no toil air filter on my 2001 yz 426 im running stock foam filter but i think i want to get the no toil foam are they any good ?

I have been running No-Toil for several years now and love the stuff. Really cool group of people out of Marysville, CA.

Filters work great and and the oil and rim grease break down n the bio solution, leaving the filter looking like it was never used.

:applause::ride:?

No Toil is a great product.

The No Toil filters are pretty good. You can get the filters so clean with the No Toil cleaner that I have found I used them a lot longer. I have got about 2 years out of my last two No Toil filters before the seams started to let go. Which I think is good.

I contacted Twin Air and they said it's ok to use No Toil on the Twin Air filters which I am doing now. They are easier to find then the No Toil filters.

• 1 month later...

I, too, have used NoToil for years and love how easy it is to clean the filter...comes out just about like new. But, I found one draw back with NoToil. If you don't change out your filter on a regular basis regardless even if there is very little dirt on the exposed surface of the filter the oil will "glue" itself to the air box mounting surface and the filter cage!!!! I know your saying I should ride more that way the filter will be cleaned more often. But, it has happened more than once that I have literally had to pry the filter/cage off the intack port of the box and then gently peel the filter off the cage perimeter frame. These filters have never had any other kind of foam oil, just NoToil. But, in my scenario the foam can stick so bad that small chunks of foam are left on the cage. So, therefore, change often.

CAUTION, if you use the No-toil oil on OTHER FILTERS they tend to fall apart! (i.e.) UNI filters. I spoke w/UNI and was told their filter seam glue will not hold up do to the No-toil oil.

My UNI started to seperate too.. So who's fault is it? UNI or No-Toil? Either UNI uses crappy glue, or No-Toil has a problem with their formulation. Im sure both companies like pointing the finger rather than working together to actually solve the problem. :applause: