Pix My 2004 WR450

HAHA I do ride it. 750 miles so far with one wash out and crashed. I always try to stay out of the mud cause that is really what messes up the good looks.

until i read this i was thinking, " i wish i could be like that"

but it's harder when you ride almost everyday, on a track that crosses a creek, with long muddy uphills and jumps and ruts and clay corners.

i'll take the well used and cleaned ok option

Some branches or roots. That pic was taken last month at a Grand Prix that had an 8 mile course that included a MX track, grass track, single track woods, road racing course and a drag strip. Really cool event but I got impatient and made my own passing lane in the woods somewhere and the branch must got caught up in the rear caliper.

Cool pic Don........

Likewise Dan, I really like those Black rims, I've been thinkin' bout getting some myself.

Does the bike stay pretty stable on that stand while your working on it? My buddy has the kind thats like a table top with a wheel chalk up front and I absolutely love it but I think it cost like $650.........

Hey, looks great! I loved the color yellow for dirt bikes and like the strobe stripe Yamaha used to use. I recognize the background as Washington. I see you are "plated", nice work! :applause:

Likewise Dan, I really like those Black rims, I've been thinkin' bout getting some myself.

Does the bike stay pretty stable on that stand while your working on it? My buddy has the kind thats like a table top with a wheel chalk up front and I absolutely love it but I think it cost like $650.........

The stand is real stable.. It's nice to work on the bike up high so you don't have to bend over that much... It's heavy, you don't want to pull it out of the garage but for what it does it's real nice. Go for the Blue hoops instead of Black ones.... :applause: