Pix My 2004 WR450

Just finished up tonight with a few new graphics from N-style and Factory Effex.

4463PC116221.JPG

4463PC116218.JPG

Damn... that's so clean that if I didn't notice no color threads on the tires I'd swear that you've had it parked for 2 years! :applause:

thanks, actually my WR450 has 750 miles on it and not one problem. Great bike, I just love it!

Man thats one clean looking bike! You must only ride that thing around the street!

My '05 looks, lets just say "ridden".

I like those deflector things on the handguards - I'm forever getting whacked on the top of my hands by sticks and branches that go ovet the top of my handguards.

I like the fork guards too - Trick!

Man thats one clean looking bike! You must only ride that thing around the street!

My '05 looks, lets just say "ridden".

I like those deflector things on the handguards - I'm forever getting whacked on the top of my hands by sticks and branches that go ovet the top of my handguards.

I like the fork guards too - Trick!

Thanks, yeah I really like to top exteners on the brush guards. Really helps in and around bushes. I try to keep my Yami as clean and nice looking as I can. I've had one slow front wheel washout in the dirt since I bought it new April 2004.

Sweet ride man. :applause: I love the number. Go 22

I went with 22 cause Chad Reed won the campionship for Yamaha in 2004 and my WR is 2004 so thought those numbers would be good to go with. :applause:

Nice lookin bike Mike...... :applause:

YamahaWR450FMike

What graphics are those. I want to get a set of stock looking graphics. Thanks

Yeah nice lookin' bike, my 04' looked like that................ for about 10 minutes :ride:

Well, I still have the 04' and plan on racing it again next season, scratched and dented it still maintains a healthy appetite eating up the orange and yellow bikes :applause:

Yeah nice lookin' bike, my 04' looked like that................ for about 10 minutes :ride:

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Nice job. :applause:

:applause::ride::p:p:lol:

how the hell do you keep it looking so clean. go ride it.

Nice choice (same as mine! :applause: ) I just hit the 500 mile mark.

I make it spotless after each ride. All my bikes/quads look brand new all the time! I'm just kinda funny that way. But when I ride, not afraid to get it filthy, as long as its spotless after cleaning. :ride:

WR450F_2_7_05%20007.jpg

Sweet bike. I've got an 03' that although used looked really nice for a short time. The red , slick clay around here took care of that quickly though. All I can do for now is keep it as clean as possible.

bike looks awesome my man!...Thanks for sharing!

YamahaWR450FMike

What graphics are those. I want to get a set of stock looking graphics. Thanks

They are a combo of the stock graphics and N-Style and Factory Effex. If you notice the stock graphics on the tank are starting to turn brown. Will be going with a new graphics kit and seat cover soon.

how the hell do you keep it looking so clean. go ride it.

HAHA I do ride it. 750 miles so far with one wash out and crashed. I always try to stay out of the mud cause that is really what messes up the good looks.