HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YamahaWR450FMike

Pix My 2004 WR450

32 posts in this topic

Damn... that's so clean that if I didn't notice no color threads on the tires I'd swear that you've had it parked for 2 years! :applause:

Man thats one clean looking bike! You must only ride that thing around the street!

My '05 looks, lets just say "ridden".

I like those deflector things on the handguards - I'm forever getting whacked on the top of my hands by sticks and branches that go ovet the top of my handguards.

I like the fork guards too - Trick!

Man thats one clean looking bike! You must only ride that thing around the street!

My '05 looks, lets just say "ridden".

I like those deflector things on the handguards - I'm forever getting whacked on the top of my hands by sticks and branches that go ovet the top of my handguards.

I like the fork guards too - Trick!

Thanks, yeah I really like to top exteners on the brush guards. Really helps in and around bushes. I try to keep my Yami as clean and nice looking as I can. I've had one slow front wheel washout in the dirt since I bought it new April 2004.

YamahaWR450FMike

What graphics are those. I want to get a set of stock looking graphics. Thanks

Yeah nice lookin' bike, my 04' looked like that................ for about 10 minutes :ride:

Well, I still have the 04' and plan on racing it again next season, scratched and dented it still maintains a healthy appetite eating up the orange and yellow bikes :applause:

Yeah nice lookin' bike, my 04' looked like that................ for about 10 minutes :ride:

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Nice job. :applause:

Nice choice (same as mine! :applause: ) I just hit the 500 mile mark.

I make it spotless after each ride. All my bikes/quads look brand new all the time! I'm just kinda funny that way. But when I ride, not afraid to get it filthy, as long as its spotless after cleaning. :ride:

WR450F_2_7_05%20007.jpg

Sweet bike. I've got an 03' that although used looked really nice for a short time. The red , slick clay around here took care of that quickly though. All I can do for now is keep it as clean as possible.

YamahaWR450FMike

What graphics are those. I want to get a set of stock looking graphics. Thanks

They are a combo of the stock graphics and N-Style and Factory Effex. If you notice the stock graphics on the tank are starting to turn brown. Will be going with a new graphics kit and seat cover soon.

how the hell do you keep it looking so clean. go ride it.

HAHA I do ride it. 750 miles so far with one wash out and crashed. I always try to stay out of the mud cause that is really what messes up the good looks.