names

on days that its running good and starts everytime I kick it over I call it "Baby"

when its being a PITA and doesn't want to start I call it "You Whore"

on days that its running good and starts everytime I kick it over I call it "Baby"

How about when it's on top of your leg burning a hole through your boot? Nevermind, this is a family show. :applause:

:applause:

My bike is known as Gary, Because it is Gray and my wife switched the a and the r. We name all our bikes. That way we know which bikes need to be loaded in to the trailer. We have Georgette, Gary, Lance, Thumper, and Raggedy Anne, The rest are not really used much so they are just referred to as the step children.

I lovingly call mine "The Pig". It's just a motorcycle so I ain't gonna name after some lady. :applause:

My bike is known as Gary, Because it is Gray and my wife switched the a and the r. We name all our bikes. That way we know which bikes need to be loaded in to the trailer. We have Georgette, Gary, Lance, Thumper, and Raggedy Anne, The rest are not really used much so they are just referred to as the step children.

haha, the red headed step children that you abuse and lock in the closet?

My xr80's name is Seabiscut, i don't have a name for the 650r though

I lovingly call mine "The Pig". It's just a motorcycle so I ain't gonna name after some lady. :bonk:

2nd for "the pig." :applause:

"my bike"

as in "I'm going to ride "my bike." or "I'm going to clean "my bike." Or even "Have you seen "my bike?"

I have six dogs buggy, sneaky,buddy,jaz,red,skippy thay come when i say there name.I don`t see that bike coming to me.Ride with me and you can hear what i call it.