HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raven1911

Favorite graphics

47 posts in this topic

Heres my bike #642 and my fiancees bike #120. The graphics and seat covers are Execute brand. Photo was taken before this years Loretta Lynns Fall Trail Ride. (they don't look quite that good after the ride)

1933310-R1-050-23A.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/undrdog/Picture008.jpg

These are the GYT-R graphics I ordered from my local Yamaha dealer. With my AMA discount they were 51.00 , Has 3M backing so they should stay put for awhile. Number plates are from Decal Works. Picture looks better when you expand it. Sorry about the lack of carpet, its coming.....

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/undrdog/Picture008.jpg

These are the GYT-R graphics I ordered from my local Yamaha dealer. With my AMA discount they were 51.00 , Has 3M backing so they should stay put for awhile. Number plates are from Decal Works. Picture looks better when you expand it. Sorry about the lack of carpet, its coming.....

I like those graphics, do the rear number plate graphics come with it or did you buy them separately. They look cool.

Heres my bike #642 and my fiancees bike #120. The graphics and seat covers are Execute brand. Photo was taken before this years Loretta Lynns Fall Trail Ride. (they don't look quite that good after the ride)

1933310-R1-050-23A.jpg

Blue and black rims look so awesome on the YZ's. :applause:

I like those graphics, do the rear number plate graphics come with it or did you buy them separately. They look cool.

I ordered the number plate graphics separately through Decal Works. They have an assortment of designs and colors.

Blue and black rims look so awesome on the YZ's. :applause:

Thanks, I've had those blue rims for a while now and they still look like new. I think I going to lace up some black ones for the 250F.

Why is it, all the Yamaha graphics are so vanilla? I haven't seen any in a long time that I've liked. I did have the one's listed on E-bay, those were my favorites. Don't be offended, because I'm not saying that none of these bikes aren't nice looking, they are. But all the graphics, reflect stock ones

Why is it, all the Yamaha graphics are so vanilla? I haven't seen any in a long time that I've liked. I did have the one's listed on E-bay, those were my favorites. Don't be offended, because I'm not saying that none of these bikes aren't nice looking, they are. But all the graphics, reflect stock ones

I agree, I haven't seen a lot of graphics that I like either. That is why I started this thread :ride: I do like the bikes posted so far. I think all black plastics looks awesome, but the blue frame throws it off. I have stock graphics right now on my 426 but wanted to look into something cool. Keep postin people!! :applause:

Nice bike!! Not to get off topic, but what do you need to do to a stock bike to make it a supermoto bike? :applause:

Nice bike!! Not to get off topic, but what do you need to do to a stock bike to make it a supermoto bike? :applause:

Check out "my garage" I have a list of stuff I used for my bike.