ITs will be here by the end of the week yay!!

MY new 06 yz 450 S.E will be here by the end of the week, cant wait to get that thing in my garage.

i got it from generationmx.com for 6700 otd, ill be sure to post some pics when i get.

Sweet! Make sure you post pics.

One question though, how are you paying for it? If you don't mind...

im doing payments.. :applause:

im doing payments.. :applause:

What kind of interest rate did you get?

1.9 % for the first year and then 2.9% for the 2nd year.

1.9 % for the first year and then 2.9% for the 2nd year.

That's an incredible interest rate in today's market....who did you get the financing through?

That's an incredible interest rate in today's market....who did you get the financing through?

that interest rate was from the good ole days 2005........when I saw the price I almost fell over....then I saw the date.

dont mean to burst your bubble man but that seems like a steep price for an 06 model. I heard guys here paying less for their 07's. EIther way, good luck and enjoy it!

dont mean to burst your bubble man but that seems like a steep price for an 06 model. I heard guys here paying less for their 07's. EIther way, good luck and enjoy it!

That original post was made two years ago, when the 06s first came out. Check out the date on it.

That original post was made two years ago, when the 06s first came out. Check out the date on it.
Now we'll see if pointing that out twice works any better than it did the first time.:thumbsup:

i hate when people bring up old posts while searching then everybody, myself included, jumps on it thinking it is current :thumbsup:

i was gonna say! 6700 for an 06...:thumbsup:

i hate when people bring up old posts while searching then everybody, myself included, jumps on it thinking it is current :busted:

i was gonna say! 6700 for an 06...:thumbsup:

Me too, sorry for this one. Can we kill it????? I'll grovel for forgiveness!!!

:thumbsup:

Ignore it and it will drift into oblivion.