KC Powersports....any good?

Has anyone seen those 110cc pitt bikes that Pep boys sells? I think they are made by some company called KC Powersports. Anyone have any experiance with these? Are they worth buying? Or is it a complete POS? I just want something cheap to putt around on.

thanks

mike

:applause:

Hi

I bought the KC Powersports extreeme 125 as a play bike.

I weigh 220 and it pulls me at a hair above idel IN FOURTH GEAR.

I'm really Impressed with the little bike.

I let some of my buddies take it for a spin and half of them bought one themselves.

For the money It's a steal

I looked at those, but ended up ordering a 125cc one from Bad Boy Rides on ebay. He just sold a bunch yesterday (including the one I got) and they mostly went for $675 or so with shipping. Here is his website (where he sells them for double what they are on ebay). The Pep boy ones are $800 + prep & tax, and they are only 110cc.

The guy has good feedback, but I have no idea what I'm going to get. I just posted another thread to see if anyone has had experience with them. I'm hoping it will be a good experience :applause:

I ended up getting the 110. For a little bike its has lots of power. I got a real good deal through pepboys because my friend works there. Also if you use the card its same as cash until 07. I'll have this thing paid off in no time. I geuss you cant go wrong for the price.

I was looking at the 70 cc one. High bars disc brakes and it says it's made for ages 16 and up so I hope it can withstand me. It's either one of those or a headlight.

We are picking up the 70cc today for my 11 yr.old this will be his 5th bike from pepboys.....all have been excellent....we owned a mini 2-stroke chopper....a mini sport bike....now have the Baja 49cc dirt bike and the 90cc Baja atv ......all really good bikes.......man too many toys for us....these pit bikes look sweet and now my boy is drooling over this one........now if I could only fit it under the tree......lol....oh by the way the age requirements on all pepboy bikes are a little silly......I hope it can hold my 200 lbs. so I can play a little too....

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know what happen to Pepboys motor bike sales license in Ohio??.....as of last Sat.,......their License's has expire here in OHIO and they can't sell anymore till it gets renewed.....sure glad we got the 70cc when we did......my boys in love with it...and no we have not got it dirty yet.......its just too pretty for that at least for now.......ha....I've just been crawling around on it.....making sure everything is tight........these bikes at a weight of 130 lbs. are built like a german tank.......they make his 50cc look like a toy.....we'll put it to the test real soon.....

I've been riding my 110 in the snow, its absolutely a riot! We finally got a little bit of a melt down this past week, and I was able to get it pretty muddy. I can't get over the power this little thing has. I have no clue whats going on in Ohio, but they are still selling them in NY.

Well we took the 70cc out today.......wow.....what a sweet bike ....love the sound.....easy to start plenty of power.....my 11 yr. old learn to use a hand clutch first time out......he loves it.......really makes his old 50cc....look and sound like a toy........of course he smoked me around the neighborhood.......I couldn't keep up....smooth little shifter.......we are very please.....I was pretty amaze at how fast he learn to work a hand clutch.....he's a natural for sure......now he wants a matching a helmet.....where does it all end....lol !

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
anyone know where I can get ANY parts at all for this thing or what it might match? I bought one of these for my GF's son tonight as an impulse buy. cheap cheap cheap, but cant seem to find ANY parts at all.

PLEASE PLEASE help...?:worthy::busted:

That is one huge downside that those bikes have. They are eager to sell you a bike, but they have absolutly no parts support. You can not even get parts from KC. Email us what you are after and chances are we can help you out. support@outlawpowersports.com

i got my kc70 cheap, it was a floor model. I got it for 199.99(thats what pep boys buy them for for someone who wanted to know) before tax, title, ect. Ended up being $330. I had it for 10 months with no problems at all. I love the bike, alot of power for a 70cc. If you buy one just get all of the plastic junk out of the tank, change the oil regularly and get a magnetic oil drain bolt.

• 2 years later...

hey guys im about to pick up a used kc 110 for $200 ill let you no how it works out for me lol.....hopefully this thing is a decent bike...im really only worried about the motor and frame...im gonna end up modding the rest for race/freestyle type pitbike

i had a kc70 i picked up for 100 bucks almost new.. if you want my advice, only cruise around on it. dont try and jump it. cause you will end up blowing out the spokes and the suspension real quick.and heavy clutching on the engine will throw the valves off real quick. bbut hey,, thats if you want it to last. i rode mine like i stole it and it was still worth the $100 bucks no doubt. shes scrap metal now but i had my fun!!haha. PS.dont put any money into one..rider til she dies.