HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slopoke

FS: YZ426 excels

6 posts in this topic

well, i'm doing a supermoto project and don't need these rims anymore...they are what were on the bike whenever i got them...they are excel taskago (sp?) rims (silver) with spokes...both in good condition, no bends or flat spots....came off of stock hubs....make offer or trade for 426 parts, i'm particularly interested in cams, exhaust , stators, lights, computers (trailtech etc) it's going to see street duty, so everything you could think of...i can get some pics i guess...and can add or accept cash to trade up or down

thanks,

-matt

sorry it's not in the classifieds, but i figured with the trade deal someone might have some parts laying around that they might want to get rid of and would like to have an extra set of rims...

Just rims or the whole wheels?

I have a spair set of 17's with almost no time on them. 208's I think. Complete. F & R Rotors, SM Sprocket, Spacers. You would need nothing but a calliper. Wait....I have a braking calliper too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lumpy790/CopyofDSC00004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lumpy790/CopyofDSC00005.jpg

just the rims and spokes as of now..lol...i guess i should've posted earlier..already ordered the sm rims..lol..

I didnt notice what size your rims/spokes are. These are the stock 21 & 19s corect? Stockers are much, much, cheaper than 17's. NEW 17 in Rims are $300+ and spokes are $200