tag

I just sent in for mine. Vermont DMV sent it back to me because I didn't have the right $ amount on my check. They told me how much it would be, and to send it back in. I'm hoping I'll get my tag in another week.

I'll let you know what happens.

John

My tag just came in the mail today. It is not a green tag that I thought I would be getting, but a red tag that says ATB on it. I do get a registration card with it. I don't know if it will be legal for enduros or trail riding here in NJ. I'm going to a club meeting tomorrow night, and maybe I can learn something from those guys.

Also they didn't send me a title, they said that my bike was not "titleable in Vermont"

John

My tag just came in the mail today. It is not a green tag that I thought I would be getting, but a red tag that says ATB on it. I do get a registration card with it. I don't know if it will be legal for enduros or trail riding here in NJ. I'm going to a club meeting tomorrow night, and maybe I can learn something from those guys.

Also they didn't send me a title, they said that my bike was not "titleable in Vermont"

John

Why the hell wouldn't the bike be legal to ride enduros or off road in Vermont? :applause:

You need to have your bike registered and insured to ride on state property here in NJ. You can't even enter an enduro without them, and you also need a motorcycle license. This is for enduros which run at least some on state land: Which is just about all of them around here.