XR650L 1994 Suspension Higher/Lower

Hi, I have a XR650L 1994 and the rear suspension has been lowered, I am looking for a stock standard suspension link, ideally from someone who has a lowered XR and would like to sell the unused spare part or someone who wants a lowering link and would like to trade a standard link for a lowering link.

Can anyone help.????????

:applause::ride:

Will it fit a 94 xr600r ? I'm a short dude that could use a lowering link if I found one that fit.

I have the 94 with a stock link I think that I would trade but the shipping may not be worth it.

Hi.

I have been to the Honda dealers and checked the parts computer and yes they are the same part. The two bikes share the same rolling chassis and suspension but they have different motors, the XR650L has a Dominator engine and the XR 600 has the normal XR engine.

I will check postage costs.

Thanks

Jamie :applause:

Hi.

I have been to the Honda dealers and checked the parts computer and yes they are the same part. The two bikes share the same rolling chassis and suspension but they have different motors, the XR650L has a Dominator engine and the XR 600 has the normal XR engine.

I will check postage costs.

Thanks

Jamie :applause: