Best Slip on muffler?

I have a 03 450 and was wondering what the best slip on is with hot cams and small mods?

i like the new rocket exhausts. they are very well priced, and they look really good. I heard they are also good on performance and they are versitle for types of riding because they come with a optional spark arrestor and quiet insert

www.rocketexhaust.com

Pro Circuit T-4 slip on is great. More rev and snappier.

If you want monster bottom end power www.Thunder-Alley.net, but it aint the best at muffling...but if you dont hole shot with it, it aint the bike...

If you want monster bottom end power www.Thunder-Alley.net, but it aint the best at muffling...but if you dont hole shot with it, it aint the bike...

I hate to sound like a dick, but you could not pay me to run these pipes. they are the biggest peices of crap ever made. I have yet to see one make it a month without falling apart. they sound in at about 106db, they dont have a spark arrestor, they rust at any sign of moisture, and they dont do well on the dyno. and they are the ugliest things I have ever seen. good luck to you if you go with thunder alley you will definatley need it. they may seem like a good buy because of price, but you get what you pay for.