HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LBMrider27

Best Slip on muffler?

6 posts in this topic

i like the new rocket exhausts. they are very well priced, and they look really good. I heard they are also good on performance and they are versitle for types of riding because they come with a optional spark arrestor and quiet insert

www.rocketexhaust.com

If you want monster bottom end power www.Thunder-Alley.net, but it aint the best at muffling...but if you dont hole shot with it, it aint the bike...

I hate to sound like a dick, but you could not pay me to run these pipes. they are the biggest peices of crap ever made. I have yet to see one make it a month without falling apart. they sound in at about 106db, they dont have a spark arrestor, they rust at any sign of moisture, and they dont do well on the dyno. and they are the ugliest things I have ever seen. good luck to you if you go with thunder alley you will definatley need it. they may seem like a good buy because of price, but you get what you pay for.