650R skidplate

Does your skidplate allow you to take off your mag cover for a valve adjustment, if so what brand do you have? My Moose plate has to be removed to take off the mag cover and that's too big a pain.Thanx

You don't need to take off the mag cover for a valve adjustment- just the allen-head plug. You can see the F and T marks perfectly with a flashlight. In fact, when you get it close, you can use a semi-sharp flat-blade screwdriver in the "T" line to turn the motor just a bit to get it right on the T mark.

Yeah I've done it that way before too, but just find it easier when working alone to pop off the cover.Do you have a trick to line up the T and kick it at the same time? thanx

Put the bike on a stand, Put it in 5th gear and rotate the rear tire.

Works for me.

Does your skidplate allow you to take off your mag cover for a valve adjustment, if so what brand do you have? My Moose plate has to be removed to take off the mag cover and that's too big a pain.Thanx

Yes, White Brudderz.

You must have the clamp on skid plate. I have the same setup. Loosen up your clamps and you should be able to remove the cover. It's tight but can be done. I like to pull the cover off as it makes it easier to see.

thanx guys