Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamajoe

When Is It Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

14 posts in this topic

Has anyone in wisconsin or the near area recieved ther 06450's yet. I never knew somthing like waiting for this bike could stress me out so much!! it's killing me!!

thanks

They're starting to trickle into Colorado, but very slowly. Of course it's supposed to be in the single digits this week, but there's room in my garage.

Dealer told me he talked with Yamaha and Dec. 12th should be here in Pa but who knows for certain. I have a friend who works for Yamaha and he said they were to be shipped NOV. 21st and there still not here but he's on the west coast so that was for West coast guy's and they have there's so hopefully soon. :applause:

ive had mine for a week now and i am pretty far east don't panic guys once u get ur hands on it the wait will b worth it

i still think mines a 250f with 450 stickers its soo damn small comming from a 426

i waited 2 years for this bike and it was worth every minute

You guys need to move out west.

We've had them out here since mid-November.

Don't you just love rubbing it in? :applause:

Y'all don't think everybody has them but you. I'm in Texas, and not that far from Austin, Huntsville etc where they have apparently been delivered, and my dealer doesn't have my 450 yet either. Yamaha seems to have a really poor shipping system-the deliveries don't make much sense. Hang in there. Of course this is easier to do if you can ride all winter!

Well, as for me I can't ride right now anyways. There's too much snow up here in Canada. The waiting is killing me though, and I just got a good look at the yellow 250F special edition in person at the Motorcycle show on the weekend and the colour is just B-E-A-utiful!!! Good thing my mother lives in Georgia... I smell a road trip coming on!!

In consolation I got to go to the Amp'd Mobile SX here in Toronto where Bubba and RC duked it out. It was the most insane racing I have EVER, and do I mean EVER, seen! OMG I couldn't handle it! It was truly amazing to see that live! But now, I must have my bike cuz I'm so stoked to ride!!!!!! Arrgh, Damn these Canadian winters!

Y'all don't think everybody has them but you. I'm in Texas, and not that far from Austin, Huntsville etc where they have apparently been delivered, and my dealer doesn't have my 450 yet either. Yamaha seems to have a really poor shipping system-the deliveries don't make much sense. Hang in there. Of course this is easier to do if you can ride all winter!

It is all about your dealer. If they have not ordered on time they will not be the first ones to get, perhaps several than one display bike. It also has something to do with the dealer status they have. Some just aren't priority dealers for mx-bikes, maybe yes for watercraft. Volume dealers get them first and several pcs. Not to forget personal relations either. If I play golf with Mike, the head-office sales manager, I will also most likely get the bikes sooner than the other dealer who told Mike to STFU in the annual dealer meeting.

That's very true. I am friends and race with the manager of my dealership and have actually seen the sheet that they send to Yamaha for the requested bikes for the year. My dealer requested one blue and one yellow 450F to be delivered in November, Yamaha sent back a confirmation for ONE 450F to be delivered in December. My dealer only sells 1-2 450F Yamahas per year and this has something to do with the allocation. On the other hand, he can basically get as many Kawasakis as he wants. And, he can the track the shipping of the K's to his door, while he just has to wait till the Y's show up on his doorstep.

In 2003 I bought a Canadian YZ 450 and had a warranty issue that I could never resolve plus Yamaha would not pay any contingency on a canadian bike. I am getting mine shipped to my office for 6250.00 on the 23rd