HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snowboardstylee

YZ 450 shorty kick start lever

5 posts in this topic

BBR used to make one but does not anymore, i remember seeing one online somewhere and someone also said there was an ad for one in the back of a cycle news in the last few months.

anyone know who makes a shorter than stock kick lever for the YZ that will fit a 2004 450.

:applause:

Pro-tec makes one for them 128 bucks go to there web siteI think its pro-tec.com Rick

BBR used to make one but does not anymore, i remember seeing one online somewhere and someone also said there was an ad for one in the back of a cycle news in the last few months.

anyone know who makes a shorter than stock kick lever for the YZ that will fit a 2004 450.

:ride:

i've got a pro-tec that will fit,used with a few little dings, but it might go cheap. pm me if your interested :applause:

You guys are F'n great... for the life of me all week i have been all over the internet, google, yahoo, all over search engines lookin for a shorty kick start lever and could only find the one for the 06 KX that Pro circuit makes now. I knew i saw one somewhere online a month or so agao but couldnt remember the site.. I kicked myself in the ass for not buying it when i saw it.. but about 10 minutes after i posted this thread i finally found it searching for Yamaha race parts. came across the pro tec web site. but damn if like 4 of you didnt already know where to go find it ..... YOU GUYS ROCK..

thanks .

now if you know where i can find better riding technique LOL.. double step up's are a bastard.