YZ 450 shorty kick start lever

BBR used to make one but does not anymore, i remember seeing one online somewhere and someone also said there was an ad for one in the back of a cycle news in the last few months.

anyone know who makes a shorter than stock kick lever for the YZ that will fit a 2004 450.

:applause:

Pro-tec makes one for them 128 bucks go to there web siteI think its pro-tec.com Rick

$ 128 for a starter lever????

Is that Platinum or Gold???

BBR used to make one but does not anymore, i remember seeing one online somewhere and someone also said there was an ad for one in the back of a cycle news in the last few months.

anyone know who makes a shorter than stock kick lever for the YZ that will fit a 2004 450.

:ride:

i've got a pro-tec that will fit,used with a few little dings, but it might go cheap. pm me if your interested :applause:

You guys are F'n great... for the life of me all week i have been all over the internet, google, yahoo, all over search engines lookin for a shorty kick start lever and could only find the one for the 06 KX that Pro circuit makes now. I knew i saw one somewhere online a month or so agao but couldnt remember the site.. I kicked myself in the ass for not buying it when i saw it.. but about 10 minutes after i posted this thread i finally found it searching for Yamaha race parts. came across the pro tec web site. but damn if like 4 of you didnt already know where to go find it ..... YOU GUYS ROCK..

thanks .

now if you know where i can find better riding technique LOL.. double step up's are a bastard.