HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtrhd101

OEM Honda parts all makes/models

2 posts in this topic

Have any of you guys ordered parts from www.servicehonda.com ? This is a great website with all Microfiche for every Honda model ever brought to the states and one of the few places I found Fiche for the XR650R.. I called a local Honda dealer and the prices were less than retail.. Awesome resource for part lookup and pricing.. Just wondering if anybody has used them.. Also, the CR500AF they build looks awesome... :applause:

Yes, I used them for my OEM parts source on a 650L rebuild. Great to deal with, good discounts and the parts lookup on the website is very good. I think minimum shipping is around $8, so it was a good deal with my large parts order and no tax. Just make sure you order the right part for the year. Some of the parts lists have multiple parts listed from other bike years. A friend of mine ordered the wrong transmission bearing for his XR400. Apparently there was a change one year to a different bearing/shaft end diameter and he picked the wrong part number off the list. 20% restocking fee, no returns for items under $10.