Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dagwood_55

No WB e series avail, what now??

9 posts in this topic

Well after a lot of reasearch here, i decided to get the e series for my L, After calling everyone who listed one, no one has them,

What would be the second choice FMF q or q2, I want it to be a little loud so I can here it, not stock sounding, something like loud-medium-loud.

I don't think you called enough people, They seem to be in all the catalogs, The xr600 fits.

Babbs, you could be right, I called 6 or so, meybe shoulda called more. but last nite I ordered the FMF Q instead, so I guess I'll go with it. Just hope its loud enough.

http://www.motoxoutlet.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=772

Here is the E-Series link I added on your last post. Is it really not available, or are you just interested in saving the money with the SuperTrapp? I had the original SuperTrapp on my 600, then the E series. The E series made much better power in the woods.

Thanks everyone for the replys, But I just went ahead and ordered the E-2 form White Brothers , Dont figure I can go wrong thataway. Though I didn't want to spent that much money.

Anyone want a WB E-Series for their 650L? I just bought one today hoping it would fit my 600, it was on clearance so I can't take it back :ride: The bend hits the frame and the upper mount is too far back anyway even if the bend in the midpipe didn't hit the frame :applause: Or anyone have an exhaust system, or slip-on, that they might want to trade that will fit a 96 XR600?