No WB e series avail, what now??

Well after a lot of reasearch here, i decided to get the e series for my L, After calling everyone who listed one, no one has them,

What would be the second choice FMF q or q2, I want it to be a little loud so I can here it, not stock sounding, something like loud-medium-loud.

SuperTrapp IDS2 ... Quiet Insert ... :applause:

I don't think you called enough people, They seem to be in all the catalogs, The xr600 fits.

Babbs, you could be right, I called 6 or so, meybe shoulda called more. but last nite I ordered the FMF Q instead, so I guess I'll go with it. Just hope its loud enough.

some catalogs fail to indicate the XR600 models fit the XR650L , too ... :applause:

Thanks everyone for the replys, But I just went ahead and ordered the E-2 form White Brothers, Dont figure I can go wrong thataway. Though I didn't want to spent that much money.

Anyone want a WB E-Series for their 650L? I just bought one today hoping it would fit my 600, it was on clearance so I can't take it back :ride: The bend hits the frame and the upper mount is too far back anyway even if the bend in the midpipe didn't hit the frame :applause: Or anyone have an exhaust system, or slip-on, that they might want to trade that will fit a 96 XR600?