FMF powercore 4 exhaust questions.

I was looking to buy this exhaust https://www.fmfracing.com/products/catalog.aspx?CategoryID=42.

it does not say what the is db on it. iam running a wr400 with mods, does any one have experiance with this pipe and if you do can you tell me all about it. also could you guys be able to estimate the aproxiamte db it would produce on my wr400. thx alot.

No personal xp with it, but I can say through research the db would be over 100 :applause:

mine on the 450 w/powerbomb is 102-3 db

dang i was hoping around like mid to high ninties well that one is a no now. thx for the info.

Any FMF pipe other than their Q2 series won't pass the 96db sound test, even with the quiet core insert. If you want a quiet pipe you can't beat the Q2.

Yes, I have one, its on my WR450, I have the Powercore4 and I also have the quiet core insert. It checked at 93db, and after one season of riding, its now at 94db! But its well over 100 without the quiet core insert. Has a nice throaty sound. And be ready for lots more power! :applause:

the quiet core worked OK on my wr but on the yz it kills the bottom,i cannot use it even with rejetting; the power loss is staggering. i guess the wr cam timing will stand a little loss; but the yz :applause:

Yes, I have one, its on my WR450, I have the Powercore4 and I also have the quiet core insert. It checked at 93db, and after one season of riding, its now at 94db! But its well over 100 without the quiet core insert. Has a nice throaty sound. And be ready for lots more power! :applause:

Ditto! The PowerCore 4 is perfect with the spark arrestor and quiet core insert for the WR450! Quiet 94 - 96 db depending on air box mods and rips from the bottom up! :ride: