whats the best 2 stroke quad?

I DONT want a 4 stroke...I am looking to buy a used 2 stroke quad from 2000-2004 can anyone give me any suggestions? I am new to quads, and have a cr250 and the cr250 has plenty of power for me. So I am looking for something comparible in power, wont be racing, its just for fun in the dirt.

tia

A 250R in good shape, but just a little out of your timeframe.

BTW service honda makes a 250R now I think.

you prolly wont find a good 2 stroke from 00 to 04 but u should look in to like a 92 lt250r all stock would prolly be good for you maybe piped if u wanted

my brother loves his banshee....i hate it...

2 smokes suck

You do not have many options in 2 strokes that I know of.

The Yamaha Banshee 350 twin has all kinds of power and potential but can be a difficult ride in the trails and is best suited for wide open terrain and sand dunes.

The Yamaha Blaster 200 single with a pipe is lots of fun for smaller rider but cramped for 5'-8'' adult and larger.

The Polaris 400 is good choice if you have good Polaris dealer near by.

The Honda 250R is one of best of all time and if you shop around and take your time you can find a real jewel. It's older than you wanted but don't let that stop you from looking and buying.

Gasgas 300 is the only modern 2-stroke quad i think..

the best 2-stroke quad is the one with a blown top end that doesn't run at all and is just gathering rust in the corner of the yard. that way it can't be used to widen and trash singletrack, do donuts in meadows, spray trucks with gravel in the parking lot, or carry beer cans into the backcountry to dump.

quadzilla

I second that, long live the mighty QUADZILLA! :applause:

the best 2-stroke quad is the one with a blown top end that doesn't run at all and is just gathering rust in the corner of the yard. that way it can't be used to widen and trash singletrack, do donuts in meadows, spray trucks with gravel in the parking lot, or carry beer cans into the backcountry to dump.

I agree. :applause:

oh you got us. now nobody is going to buy quads anymore. thanks for the enlightenment.

a 250r quad is the only way to go if you want a 2 stroke quad.

I second that, long live the mighty QUADZILLA! :applause:

Quadzilla's are like sasquatch, you hear about them, but never see em.

If you sneeze on them, the motor blows. :ride:

oh you got us. now nobody is going to buy quads anymore. thanks for the enlightenment.

:applause::ride:

victory is mine!!!!

actually, i believe there are still plenty of retarded balance-impaired drunken clowns out there. if anything, quad sales will go up as physical fitness, IQ, personal responsibility, and everything else good about humanity declines.

actually, i believe there are still plenty of retarded balance-impaired drunken clowns out there.

yeah your right, and they ride dirtbikes.

yeah your right, and they ride dirtbikes.

i think he actually meant yeah, you're right, and they ride dirtbikes

good one. i guess i'll have to go into quad-rider mode and say:

i know you are but what am i.

:p:ride::lol::p:applause:

Ah, man -- please don't shatter my precious childhood memories of the famed Quadzilla. Don't you remember when you were 8 or 9 years old and thought that a Fiero had to be the baddest car on the planet? Just look at it, it's got a wing for God's sake! :applause:

What ever happened to the 350 warrior? A friend of mine that lives in Cali told me like 8 years ago that the Warrior was the only machine (at the time) that could start out at the bottom of a 300ft bowl and shoot straight up, was it a 2 or 4 stroke? Hmmmm I will research, I love the internet, you can find out anything about everything.

deej

Its a Raptor 350 now and its a 4 stroke.

I'm pretty sure that the warrior is a 4-smoker. The 250R really is the only way to go if your going to stick to trails. It handles well but it'll still go way to fast.