Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ARin

Gosh DANG i love ebay

12 posts in this topic

first a brand new white brothers e2 for $122 bucks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4582684704&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Then, a like new rear wheel with 90% pirelli tire/sprocket/brake disc for 150 bucks!! no more swapping out my paddle tire!!! :ride:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4591234343&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

add to that, i just finished ASV pimping my bike with new pro series c5 levers, perch and rotator clamp for about 110 bucks total...from ebay!!!!

im a happy camper! :applause:

I can't stay off of ebay. the wife hates it. I just got a front and rear set with rotors, tires, and a sprocket for $202.50. They look brand new. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Either way I can't get enough.

The pipe is for YZF450, that is a 4 wheeler. Is that gonna fit a WR or YZ 450? I was looking at those but I didn't think they would fit a bike.

Oh, I just looked that up on google. It is a bike. Someone told me it was a 4 wheeler when I was asking about it before. Sorry.

Oh, I just looked that up on google. It is a bike. Someone told me it was a 4 wheeler when I was asking about it before. Sorry.

yzf450 is the bike

yfz450 is the quad

Crap, I saw those and wanted to bid on them and thought they were for the quad. I see a lot of stuff like exhausts that are for an 03-05 will those fit an 06 WR450 also?

If it fits an '05 it'll fit an '06...same bike except for a tiny bit of lipstick and rouge...SC

How do you like the White Brothers E2? I have been thinking about getting one for my bike. Did you notice an increase in power with it? Did you go from stock to the WB?

Yes, i went from stock. I had to richen up my jetting a LOT after install, and it gave me a lot of power.