best bike

im 16 about 5'10 about 200lbs i ride on trail/small tracks/backyard/powerline

what would be the best bike for me?

i was thinking any 250f what would be the best over all around bike for me?

I think a Harley of some sort wopuld be perfect.

Or maybe even a Buel :applause:

Well im about 5'7" 170lbs and I rode a 250F and it really did not feel like enough for me. Also, I did not want to mod it like crazy and I wanted a more reliable bike so I just got a YZ450F.

I agree with Matt. A Buell Blast. Hot pink color would be bitchen.

im 16 about 5'10 about 200lbs i ride on trail/small tracks/backyard/powerline

what would be the best bike for me?

you need a 450 son!!!!!!!!!At 16 you are a big teenager...by 18 probably bigger 220lbs the 250F will not carry you without a lot of effort.... :applause:

You will get used to it....BUY IT NOW!

im 16 about 5'10 about 200lbs i ride on trail/small tracks/backyard/powerline what would be the best bike for me?

If you are looking for a bike to have fun on. A 250F will be just fine for you. I am 6' 200 lbs - 30+ vet racer (and ride trails) and I moved from a YZ426 to a YZ250F and have twice the fun. If you are not looking to do the 40-50 doubles get a 250F.

Worst- 2000 KX 125. Had to take it to the shop at least once a week.

Best- 2003 YZ450F monster torque & power. Reliable, no pre mix, and it throws roost 40 ft.

If you are looking for a bike to have fun on. A 250F will be just fine for you. I am 6' 200 lbs - 30+ vet racer (and ride trails) and I moved from a YZ426 to a YZ250F and have twice the fun. If you are not looking to do the 40-50 doubles get a 250F.

Well said. I have a 426. I'm 5-10, 215lbs but I recently took my brothers 250F trail riding and was just as fast if not a hair faster. The 250F has nice power and is easy to manhandle. Once you get comfortable on it, you can always move up to the 450.

Worst- 2000 KX 125. Had to take it to the shop at least once a week.

Best- 2003 YZ450F monster torque & power. Reliable, no pre mix, and it throws roost 40 ft.

Not to bag on Kawi riders but two of my friend's use to ride green and had a lot of trouble with their bikes as well.