HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamarida225

best bike

3 posts in this topic

im 16 about 5'10 about 200lbs i ride on trail/small tracks/backyard/powerline

what would be the best bike for me?

i was thinking any 250f what would be the best over all around bike for me?

You are only 16, you still have time to grow taller so don't worry about your height all that much at the moment. You will most likely grow a few more inches (taller :applause:) next year.

Saying that, you are the same height as my girl, she has a WR250F and doesn't have that much problems at all. It was a little high for her comfort as she was still learning but it doesn't bother her now. She is a lot lighter than you @ 120lbs, so you won't have any trobles at all.

The WR's are a great bike, they are quite soft in stock form, great for learner or someone stepping up.

I have been riding the 250 a lot lately, with a GYT-R Propower slip on muffler, Vortex ignition and JD jetting kit, The bike absolutely rips and is a ton of fun to ride. It doesn't take that much to unleash the beast!