HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YAMAKAZE

GA426OWNER Motocrosser or Speedway rider ?

11 posts in this topic

Our Hero.....AIRBORNE Sir!

View?u=1759778&a=13570794&p=53535613

HEY! Where dat 426 go anyway?

View?u=1759778&a=13570794&p=53535616

Lookin like a speedway racer to me.....

David was actually smokin the field like a cheap cigar...... :)

Great pic's Bill!

Nice landing there Capt Dave :) sorry I missed the ride but I was fishing I hope to catch up with you and Bill this weekend. I'm working on my forks right now and I hope it come out ok.

Keep on flying the frindly sky's you guy's!!!

Steve

Guys, that landing & almost every landing in the 2 moto's last weekend tore me up. My forks are off and at MXTUNER's shop for diagnosis. I believe both .47 fork springs are broken or the infamous "MIDVALVE ISSUE" has plagued me. This bike never landed or handled this way before & during that day the forks got progressively worse. I also am exchanging the steering head bearings/races for new as my steering feels like swiss cheese with the forks off. YamaCasi - nice pics thanks for the effort, Next time hopefully my suspension won't look like a dirt tracker from 1972. OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott F, it would have been a better jump, if it had a down hill side to absorb the impact. Unfortunately it was a very steep Step Up jump with flat landing zone, about 80-90ft long

With the bottoming cones, you won't even feel it. I'm telling you, they are wrist savers.

Just kiddin' ya bro. I couldn't see the takeoff and thought it was a table.

Yeah, flat landings always suck. I wish track builders would take this into account a little more when designing jumps.