WR450 versus YZ426/YZ450 for Woods

You guys are lucky that you don't live in California. The YZ isn't really an option here because of the red sticker unless you only like riding 6-8 months out of the year or you have another bike. I have also been reading that the national standard will change to be the same as California in the next couple of years. Does this mean every state will have to put up with the red sticker / green sticker crap? Very newly returning to bikes, so excuse the vagueness and/or stupidity. :applause:

Only the morons in Kalfiorniastan could make up those rules to hit such a small portion of the enviornmental smog impact! :ride::p:p

What next SUV's with red stickers you can only drive certain hours of the day! :applause:

The amount of pollution all 2 strokes in the world put out in a full year is less than China puts out in a millisecond every day. I would love to have a 2 stroke here, but it won't happen unless it's a second bike.

You guys are lucky that you don't live in California. The YZ isn't really an option here because of the red sticker unless you only like riding 6-8 months out of the year or you have another bike. :

See both my bikes in my sig?

They are both street plated and I haven't added one doodad to them :ride::applause:

I grew up in the Imperial Valley, went to school in San Diego and when I graduated I realized that California had taken and destroyed the American dream. Freedom is a memory. Rules and regulations are the norm.

That is when I realized I would move the hell out of there.

Besides that, all of the womens in San Diego are ugly. :applause:

I go there 3-4 times a month for work and the eye candy is amazing year round.