Coming to america

Hi there all.

I am an xr rider in sunny south africa. I am coming to the states in december to visit in-laws and wanted to do some shopping while there as biking stuff is half the price there. I am going to be in Connecticut and was wondering if there are any bike shops there you could suggest or good mail order sites?

Happy riding

Hi there all.

I am an xr rider in sunny south africa. I am coming to the states in december to visit in-laws and wanted to do some shopping while there as biking stuff is half the price there. I am going to be in Connecticut and was wondering if there are any bike shops there you could suggest or good mail order sites?

Happy riding

If you are going to be visiting for any length of time you might try many of the online outlets like Rocky Mountain and others. Just give em a call and see if it is in stock. They have quick delivery and if they knew you situation they could make sure you got it delivered before you left.

Just a thought.

yup, www.rockymountainmc.com is GREAT ... also, may want to check with the ThumperTalk Store :applause:

Hi,

I don't know anything about Connecticut area shopping but on-line there are

numerous places to purchase almost anything for a motorcycle. Get your

web browser fired-up and do a search for the stuff you want. You will probably

find more hits than you have time to browse.

Rgds,

Bob East

Thanks for that all.Of course I had to choose winter to visit the states.Straight from seering summer to ice.