Please help finding jug for 450

Does anyone know where I can find a place that will send me a redone cylender and I will send the core out? The catch is I really need the new jug by latest thrursday witch is dooable if someone actualy has one. I was going to have all my stuff shipped in from la sleeve by weds but they called up and told me they dont actualy have a redone bore.

Any help is much appretiated.

Im still looking around,

Thanks a bunch guys.

lukesracing.com :applause:

Does anyone know where I can find a place that will send me a redone cylender and I will send the core out? The catch is I really need the new jug by latest thrursday witch is dooable if someone actualy has one. I was going to have all my stuff shipped in from la sleeve by weds but they called up and told me they dont actualy have a redone bore.

Any help is much appretiated.

Im still looking around,

Thanks a bunch guys.

Try Powerseal USA in Kimberton, PA. They are much more local than La Sleeve & do better work. Not sure if they can do a core exchange, but I know they do excellent work and usually pretty fast.

1-866-845-1531. http://www.powersealusa.com/

Try Eric Gorr -

No one seems to have any cylinders lying around. Anyone else have any ideas as to who even private might have one for sale?