Brake Light HELP!!!

I have an LED tail/brake light that I bought from Fourstokesonly.com. I have the brake light switch. I either have a brake light or a taillight but not both. If I change the wire the light will remain on all the time. If I swap the wires the light will come on when I press the pedal. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

I have an LED tail/brake light that I bought from Fourstokesonly.com. I have the brake light switch. I either have a brake light or a taillight but not both. If I change the wire the light will remain on all the time. If I swap the wires the light will come on when I press the pedal. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Easy, install a "T" in the wire from the bike, run one side down to the stop light switch, the other from the stop switch back up to the extra wire from the tail lamp. Done!

Thanks for the reply toyota. maybe I bought a bad light? I did just that but it wont work properly. I either have a running light or a brake light. If I have the wires one way with the lights on, the tailight will not be on but if I hit the brake pedal it will come on. If I swap the wires the running light will be on but no change when I hit the pedal.

I think the light is bad. If I hook the power up to the yellow wire it works. If I hook the power up to the red it will not work. This thing is sealed so I dont want to try and get in there to see.

I had it wired wrong. The wires coming out of the tail light are a little screwy.