HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clark4131

'06 WR Computer - P/N & Price

15 posts in this topic

Holy :applause: this thing is pricey. Retail on this bad boy is $371.50, p/n 5TJ-83500-B0-00. Looks like I'll be NOT picking one up any time soon :ride: ...SC

Holy :applause: this thing is pricey. Retail on this bad boy is $371.50, p/n 5TJ-83500-B0-00. Looks like I'll be NOT picking one up any time soon :ride: ...SC

:p:p:lol::p:p:lol::p

mines on ebay sitting at 125 bucks!ends in a day i think,its basically new. reserves met so its gonna sell no matter what.

iam even cuttin the plug off the main harness so its a easy install,anyone on here wins it i will try to photo copy the whole part in the 06 manual to adjust and change the settings..

Lynx is a Trailtech product. It is larger and more designed for ATVs but the Trailtech base works well with the billet protector. :applause:

I'll second the Trailtech. I put one on and used it once so far and it was sweet (and comparatively cheap). Now I only need to fabricate a better mounting system for it...

Matt

mines on ebay sitting at 125 bucks!ends in a day i think,its basically new. reserves met so its gonna sell no matter what.

I was going to bid on it but it's in that damed communist speed and distance reading of kilometers. :applause:

I was going to bid on it but it's in that damed communist speed and distance reading of kilometers. :ride:

haha, that damn logical metric system. what were they thinking

:applause:

I think I'm gonna hold out for the Trailtech Vapor. The tachometer looks very cool!...SC

I have been hearing about the new trailtech for a year now! I think it will be great but when are they actually going to release her! :applause:

I have been hearing about the new trailtech for a year now! I think it will be great but when are they actually going to release her! :ride:

Maybe Santa knows :applause: ...SC

Bomax, I've been watching your computer on ebay for days.... :ride:

I see that the mounting bracket is not included?

Just so you guys know... The computer can be set for Kilometers or Miles Per Hour. I have my Dad's 06 in my garage that I'm gonna mod next week, I set his bike to KMs and back to MPH... So......

Bid away....... :applause:

its switchable,its states it directly in the 06 manual. kmh to mph...

haha, that damn logical metric system. what were they thinking

:applause: