'06 WR Computer - P/N & Price

Holy :applause: this thing is pricey. Retail on this bad boy is $371.50, p/n 5TJ-83500-B0-00. Looks like I'll be NOT picking one up any time soon :ride: ...SC

Holy :applause: this thing is pricey. Retail on this bad boy is $371.50, p/n 5TJ-83500-B0-00. Looks like I'll be NOT picking one up any time soon :ride: ...SC

:p:p:lol::p:p:lol::p

mines on ebay sitting at 125 bucks!ends in a day i think,its basically new. reserves met so its gonna sell no matter what.

iam even cuttin the plug off the main harness so its a easy install,anyone on here wins it i will try to photo copy the whole part in the 06 manual to adjust and change the settings..

Trailtech is a great value! You cant beat it for general purpose info while riding. :applause:

yup,i just got my lynx.works perfect and has a stronger base than the trailtech. :applause:

Lynx is a Trailtech product. It is larger and more designed for ATVs but the Trailtech base works well with the billet protector. :applause:

I'll second the Trailtech. I put one on and used it once so far and it was sweet (and comparatively cheap). Now I only need to fabricate a better mounting system for it...

Matt

mines on ebay sitting at 125 bucks!ends in a day i think,its basically new. reserves met so its gonna sell no matter what.

I was going to bid on it but it's in that damed communist speed and distance reading of kilometers. :applause:

I think I'm gonna hold out for the Trailtech Vapor. The tachometer looks very cool!...SC

I was going to bid on it but it's in that damed communist speed and distance reading of kilometers. :ride:

haha, that damn logical metric system. what were they thinking

:applause:

I think I'm gonna hold out for the Trailtech Vapor. The tachometer looks very cool!...SC

I have been hearing about the new trailtech for a year now! I think it will be great but when are they actually going to release her! :applause:

I have been hearing about the new trailtech for a year now! I think it will be great but when are they actually going to release her! :ride:

Maybe Santa knows :applause: ...SC

Bomax, I've been watching your computer on ebay for days.... :ride:

I see that the mounting bracket is not included?

Just so you guys know... The computer can be set for Kilometers or Miles Per Hour. I have my Dad's 06 in my garage that I'm gonna mod next week, I set his bike to KMs and back to MPH... So......

Bid away....... :applause:

its switchable,its states it directly in the 06 manual. kmh to mph...

haha, that damn logical metric system. what were they thinking

:applause: