Edelbrock for L on Ebay??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Edelbrock-Carb-Honda-XR650L-XR-650L-XR-650-Carburetor_W0QQitemZ4592968958QQcategoryZ35597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I know for a 650R, the Edelbrock carb is the way to go, but will they make the same diff installed on a 650L?? Is this the right carb?? Is the normal price really $549?? Guess I'm a little timid when it comes to buying off Ebay. Hate to buy a pig in a poke

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Edelbrock-Carb-Honda-XR650L-XR-650L-XR-650-Carburetor_W0QQitemZ4592968958QQcategoryZ35597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I know for a 650R, the Edelbrock carb is the way to go, but will they make the same diff installed on a 650L?? Is this the right carb?? Is the normal price really $549?? Guess I'm a little timid when it comes to buying off Ebay. Hate to buy a pig in a poke

Be very cautious with that seller - ebay user Motomahimahi. Evidently there are quite a few buyers that have had problems with him, but I guess most just don't leave proper feedback.

Anyway, I've been looking at picking up that same carb for my L, but would really like to hear from others that have experience and can offer a comparison to stock. :applause:

Positive Feedback: 99.3%

positive 526

neutral 8

negative 2

those are pretty damn good numbers.

I was one of his negatives. He puts items up for sale that he does not stock. I this case, he actually says it may take 1-2 weeks to get. Why don't you call him and find out first. You really don't need E-bay for this one.

His # is 877 288-9992 and this business is ATV Galaxy.

I eventually got my items and we resolved the issue to get his negative feedback removed (it involved a refund going to charity).

He is not untrustworthy, but maybe a bit unreliable. Caveat Emptor (let the buyer beware)

You could also call the TT store and see what price and availability would be.

• 2 weeks later...