Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamajoe

*dork*

12 posts in this topic

You guys may think I'm the biggest dork ever, A few months back I ordered an 06 yz450 se(black and yellow) I'm getting the only one sold through the dealership, and i know thats not a line of shit because the salesmen is also my highschool buddy. Anyways since then I have been trying to wait very patiently, and in the mean time I've been buying all the yellow and black racing stuff. I mean I have the jersey, pants, gloves, bags, hats, lether jacket, shirts etc. just about everything in that style! So I may be a complete dork with too much money, but I will look damn good on the track when I jump over people, ha ha. :applause:

Or they jump over you....I guess its always good to look good as well. Its all in how you take pride in yourself and your ride. I know alot of people who take care of there machines and there equipment. I also know a few who just dont give a crap as well. Which doesnt mean anything I also am one who likes to look decent when I am riding.

You guys may think I'm the biggest dork ever, A few months back I ordered an 06 yz450 se(black and yellow) I'm getting the only one sold through the dealership, and i know thats not a line of shit because the salesmen is also my highschool buddy. Anyways since then I have been trying to wait very patiently, and in the mean time I've been buying all the yellow and black racing stuff. I mean I have the jersey, pants, gloves, bags, hats, lether jacket, shirts etc. just about everything in that style! So I may be a complete dork with too much money, but I will look damn good on the track when I jump over people, ha ha. :applause:

As long as you're having fun, what's the problem. Frankly, I'd welcome back all yellow and black plastic all the time from here on out.

We all work hard and theres nothing better than to spoil yourself. I ordered the yellows SE too...the gear will have to come later.

You are not a dork, just a deserving MX rider. (just keep tellling yourself that)

Don't let anyone fool you. You are a dork.

Real men ride in sneakers, ripped jeans and sleeveless T shirts :applause:

If only it were easier to convey sarcasm in type. Then I wouldn't be such a dork.

I personally cannot stand the yellow YZF's.

Yellow belongs on Suzuki 's...maybe its just me.

You must be relativley young....

I think the Hurricane style YZ's are the best looking bikes made.

You must be relativley young....

I think the Hurricane style YZ's are the best looking bikes made.

exactly......

H1_750.jpg

It makes me laugh about what people think you have to look like when out on yer bike, I've got red acerbis gear & ride a yamaha , I've had people ask me why my gear is red & why I don't have blue gear??, Then I get the " did you used to ride a Honda "??? " No... I just like red gear!! :ride: Does anybody remember Keith bowen's Tuff racing KX's, They had Orange radiator covers with green fenders etc, That bike really stood out on the track. :applause:

It makes me laugh about what people think you have to look like when out on yer bike, I've got red acerbis gear & ride a yamaha , I've had people ask me why my gear is red & why I don't have blue gear??, Then I get the " did you used to ride a Honda "??? " No... I just like red gear!! :ride: Does anybody remember Keith bowen's Tuff racing KX's, They had Orange radiator covers with green fenders etc, That bike really stood out on the track. :applause:

Dont forget about the Pro circuit bikes back in either 01 or 02 when they were like 5 different colors.I remember they were red,green,blue,black,and white.Man that had to be the uglyest bike I ever saw.