06' 450's IN VEGAS

I was thinking about getting yellow plastic for my blue 05. My only concern is the blue frame. Dont you think it would look strange? Yellow plastic and a blue frame? Talked to a guy about powder coating the frame black, but that would involve a ton of work breaking apart the bike.

Post a pic of it if you do get the yellow plastic. Wanna see what it looks like.

I'd have to pay Cali tax on teh purchase price when I registered it, but I'd pay tax here anyways.

I haven't registered my YZ here in Dubai.. No problems.

But I take it that this is a big deal in California.. Red stickers, Green Stickers.

Supposing you took a bike out in the wildernness and started riding without a sticker, or supposing you owned a large property (say a farm) on which you had a track which you rode hard on.. Who is going to tell you otherwise? Please excuse my ignorance if this seems a particularly stupid question...

Here in UAE we do what we want as long as we are not on the highway. Even there we can ride past the police speeding and they just look the other way.. God I love this country... :applause::ride:

So in California who is going to give you grief, the police, or some park ranger types or what??

So in California who is going to give you grief, the police, or some park ranger types or what??

Yep. The rangers in Cali love writing citations.

I usually spend my time in the desert and haven't seen a ranger in 3 years, but all the smaller (& busier) parks seem to attract the idiots and then the rangers with ticket books in hand.

whats the deal with the yellow yami?? &%$#@!!!! I think it looks totally retarded, if i wanted a yellow bike, i would buy a Zuk. It looks all retro, i have never understood the whole Hannah kit deal!!

I had ridden a yellow yamaha 10 years before your birth sot there is something with the yellow you cannot understand. So keep your retarded comments to your own. You are in the wrong forum in case you did not notice. :applause:

diaper.jpg

World Motorcycles on Boulder Hwy. had a yellow 250f and a yellow 450f last week when I was there and several blue bikes.

I run the Hurricane kit on my YZ250 because to me "If it ain't yellow,It ain't a yamaha"

I grew up on the yellow YZ's and have never been a huge fan of the blue bikes.I will say this though...If I were to be buying a new 450f,I would buy a blue one and install the Hurricane kit because I think it looks better than yamahas graphics.You'll save money on a blue one and you will also have the stock blue plastics to install on it when you sell it...They're getting premiums for the S.E.'s