2000 WR 400 mods?

Hey guys if you could help me out. I have a 2000 wr 400, have done a couple of mods to it but am wondering if there are any other mods to do to get more power out of the bike. So far i have filed the throttle stop, took the air box restricter off, and thats it. Is there anything else i can do to have more fun while trying to pass my buddies? I found a couple of posts but don't really understand what everyone is talking about. So if someone can fill me in on what some of the things do to the bike, like the power now, JD kit, etc. Thanks in advance

PowerNow: Fits into the intake and/or outlet bell of the carb and concentrates the airflow during partial throttle openings to give better initial throttle response.

JD Kit: Model-specific jet and needle kit with custom tapered needles. Considered by most to be one of the best add-ons for tuning the Keihin carb properly. Buy it before any other intake mod. Then get a better flowing aftermarket pipe...SC

i have a fmf powercore 4, and an fmf Q for the state parks, what else do you recommend? what about the grey wire and other mods? Thanks