HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamarida225

next bike

8 posts in this topic

i have a 03 yz 125 and its starting to get to be expencive with the gas and oil prices going up so i want to go back to a 4 stroke any idea what kind of bike i should get. i ride mostly trails and powerline but i go to my friends track and some other tracks so i dont just trail ride.

Just my opinion, but going from a 2-smoke to a thumper isn't going to be cheaper. And a WR450 isn't the optimal track/trail bike.

Jerry

i have a 03 yz 125 and its starting to get to be expencive with the gas and oil prices going up so i want to go back to a 4 stroke any idea what kind of bike i should get. i ride mostly trails and powerline but i go to my friends track and some other tracks so i dont just trail ride.

What do you guy's pay for fuel? Try $1.48 a litre of premium.

Don't complain about fuel prices, just wear it. It is all part of having a bike.

The biggest advantage fuel wise on a 4 stroke is not having to mix oil.

:applause: Husaberg FE650e should be a good step up from your 125 2-smoke.

http://www.husaberg.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=33

Since KTM brought them back a few years ago, their reliability has improved leaps and bounds. It might just be my next bike.....