next bike?

i have a 03 yz 125 and its starting to get to be expencive with the gas and oil prices going up so i want to go back to a 4 stroke any idea what kind of bike i should get. i ride mostly trails and powerline but i go to my friends track and some other tracks so i dont just trail ride.

i have a 03 yz 125 and its starting to get to be expencive with the gas and oil prices going up so i want to go back to a 4 stroke any idea what kind of bike i should get. i ride mostly trails and powerline but i go to my friends track and some other tracks so i dont just trail ride.

You're kidding?

Riding dirt bikes isn't exactly the worlds most affordable hobby.

Nothing will be cheaper than a YZ125 thats paid for.

You're kidding?

Riding dirt bikes isn't exactly the worlds most affordable hobby.

Nothing will be cheaper than a YZ125 thats paid for.

That has not been my experiance. My 125 has had problems all over the place. My YZ450F and my dads WR250F have hardly had anything. The only thing we have had to replace are grips, handlebars, rear tires, sprockets chains, and fork seals. But, once we put some seal savers on there, we didnt even have to worry about the seals anymore. I guess what I am trying to say is that for us, thus far my 450 has cost less than half as much as my 125 has. The only thing we have had to do to it is fork seals, ( I was stupid, didnt get some seal savers right away) and rear tire. My experiance may be different from other peoples though, seeing as my 125 is 5 years old.

If you have timeto get used to a bike, you would do just fine on a 450. I came from a 125.