How much did you pay for your 2006 YZ450F

I have a hard time believing Chaparral sold for $6600 OTD.

Jimbo

:applause: i agree. i'll never buy a bike from those guys again!! they got me with no vasaline!! i only buy from john burr now!! great people and great service!

$6500, plus tax and license for $7145 OTD. It is worth every penny, except for the front tire that washed out on me and separated my shoulder. Now it will cost me more than that for surgery. Best handling YZ ever after you get rid of that 739.

I'm having a hard time believing some of you that posted the low 6k for OTD prices. You do know what OTD means? It means the price you paid after everything. Now, please, tell us the truth on what you really paid. :applause:

$6076 plus tax and title = $6518 and some change is what I paid. Now if the F-ing thing would come in already! :p:applause: It's shame that some of the west coast guys have been riding and enjoying theres for wks now and nothing here in Pa yet. :ride: They were supose to be shipped Nov. 21st and still nothing again if I didnt have a 03 to ride I would have a diff. color bike and this is coming from someone who said they would never buy another CRF after 3 sets of valve in 1yr on my 02 CRF. My 03 YZF has been great but I'm impatient as ever and want my new ride. :p lol

I talked to Chapperal and they do have one left. They said they WILL NOT DISCOUNT YZ450F's at this time. They want Over $8000.00 OTD

They "Chapperal" are drinking bong water.......that is ridiculous :applause:

Inter'l Motorcycle Brokers will ship to nearest shipping point for 6599 OTD for a yellow even less for a blue....

Going prices here in the SE are 6299-6850 OTD.....

yes including all fees/taxes......

Chaparral quoted me $8600.00 OTD this weekend. Another dealer in San Diego quoted me around 8 grand OTD.

I did find a really good deal on a leftover '05 RMZ450 and it's getting very tempting.

If I can't get a YZ450 OTD for 7 grand or less somewhere in southern california, I think I might jump on the RMZ. There's no way I'm paying 8 grand for a dirtbike that will be worth half that in 2 years.

To all the tards who keep posting the # a salesman told them before all the bs is added:

"OTD MEANS JUST THAT!! THE FREAKIN' PRICE OUT THE DOOR!"

That includes Chaparrals typical $650 "set up fee", sales tax, delivery, title transfer and whatever else.

No one is going to buy an '06 YZ450F OTD for $6600 in So Cal right now. Try 8K or more.

To all the tards who keep posting the # a salesman told them before all the bs is added:

"OTD MEANS JUST THAT!! THE FREAKIN' PRICE OUT THE DOOR!"

That includes Chaparrals typical $650 "set up fee", sales tax, delivery, title transfer and whatever else.

No one is going to buy an '06 YZ450F OTD for $6600 in So Cal right now. Try 8K or more.

I think paying 7k or 8k for any dirt bike is crazy..........If I lived in this area, I would look east or to Canada for a better cost. Even if it means driving 5-8hrs or more to save 1500-2000 dollars..

Why would you want to pay 8k for a bike that is 6k(OTD) in other areas......I do not get it.....maybe I am the TARD! No DEALER SUPPORT is worth this kind of markup PERIOD!

$7719 OTD, and I consider that a bargain around here. I got one of the first ones in Nor Cal (had it for 11 days now.) Yeah, it was alot. But I don't need triple clamps, bars, springs, or a suspension revalve. I put a DID ERT chain on it, and swapped the new wheels with an older set off my previous 450F (with new Dunlop 756's.) On other bikes, I've spent about $1500 on mods (on average.)

I seriously don't think I will do any other mods on this bike. It's that good. A few years from now, I really don't think I'll care that it cost me around $700 more than a new KXF, RMZ, or CRF.

Not to mention, I probably won't suffer a single mechanical failure, based on my 8 year experiences with YZF's.

International Motorcycle Brokers is advertising $5999 + $200 for shipping to anywhere in US. Tax should be about $450. Add registration and the total should be about $6700. Not too shabby.

Jimbo

$7173 OTD for a Blue in So. Calif.

I am pretty disgusted with Yamaha. I have a few bikes and 1 is a new YZ. They are the last ones to release their bikes, making their customers wait and wait creating super high-demand and then dealers feel justified over-pricing them because of the demand. Well, I'm done with that... :ride:

I'm buying green bikes this year... :applause:

I am pretty disgusted with Yamaha. I have a few bikes and 1 is a new YZ. They are the last ones to release their bikes, making their customers wait and wait creating super high-demand and then dealers feel justified over-pricing them because of the demand. Well, I'm done with that... :p

I'm buying green bikes this year... :ride:

&%$#@! are you talking about?

You're a CRF mook, you have one in your sig, you usually post in Kawasucki forums and your bitching about Yamaha producing a highly sought after model?

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/search.php?searchid=900190

That's real logic you got going there. :applause:

Yamaha told everyone from the start that the release would be in November due to a complete makeover. No secret there. I purchased my 06 450 under MSRP so no over pricing, I would have paid more to get one. The wait was well Worth it, the bike is awesome and I am sure it will have the same great engine reliability us true Yamaha guys have came to expect. I ride and ride while my CRF buddies are working on the top end.

6300.00 out the door!thats for a SE but i did put $$$$$ down last feb or march. :applause:

&%$#@! are you talking about?

You're a CRF mook, you have one in your sig, you usually post in Kawasucki forums and your bitching about Yamaha producing a highly sought after model?

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/search.php?searchid=900190

That's real logic you got going there. :applause:

CRF mook, wow impressive considering it's for sale. I do in fact have a CRF as well as a YZ's, maybe you should try reading the ENTIRE post stating I have several bikes before you jump all over my ass. I spend time in lots of forums but just post where I am interested. I've been in the Kawasaki Forums lately because I am buying 1 soon and wanted to see how people are liking them. Also check the KTM forums as well, I have posts there as well. In fact I probably have posts most everywhere, unlike you where you seem to be very narrow-minded and post only in your 'Yamaha' section. Maybe if you got your head out of your ass, you would see that there are actually other bikes out there worth checking out.

I was just stating my opinion and know others who would agree with me. It's ok if you're mad that I posted a negative comment in a Yamaha Forum and it's ok to pay alot for a bike, go ahead, you'll make your local dealer happy. I'm just not going to do it this year.

I paid 6495 otd shipped to so cal from toledo honda east in toleto!!

No B.S. California dealer mark ups taxws etc..

cmon

i agree!

I was just stating my opinion and know others who would agree with me. It's ok if you're mad that I posted a negative comment in a Yamaha Forum and it's ok to pay alot for a bike, go ahead, you'll make your local dealer happy. I'm just not going to do it this year.

Are you a tard? Look at my sig. Have I mentioned anywhere that I buy new bikes? No I haven't. What I do is buy are one year old used bikes. Why do I do that? Because I pay half price for the things usually.

One thing though, I don't buy Kawasuckis.

You go on with your troll little boy.

LA YAMAHA called me today and told me my SE 450 was in, I asked them what the OTD price was 7499.00 (I told the guy to keep it too much money)