red yz plastic

i have a 02 yz426 and i want red plastic, or does anybody make red for the newer yz450,s.

you are taking the piss right??

If acerbis doesnt make it, I wouldnt count on finding anybody else that makes it.

You could always try and find some red graphics for it, that might give the effect you are looking for. Why do you want you 426 to be red?

Why do you want you 426 to be red?

That's like asking, "why is your favorite color blue?" I mean come on...does it matter?

i like red, but like i yamaha,s and dont want a honda and i also have 2 yfz450,s that now have red laker plastic and it would be cool to have a red 426 to match.

you have red 450 plastic, do one of the plastic swaps and put red 450 plastic on 426, if you need a red tank call up clarke mfg. Plenty of threads on how to put 450 plastic on 426 or 400.

if you put red plastic on your 426 it would look werid because the gas tank is blue

I guess you guys don't realize that a YFZ450 is a quad. quad plastic on a motorcycle hmmm not. I dont think I would put red plastic on a Yamaha, just not right. I also had a YFZ450 candy apple frame and white plastic, now that was nice.

:applause::ride::p Thanks, I needed that....

I guess you guys don't realize that a YFZ450 is a quad. quad plastic on a motorcycle hmmm not.

no numb nuts the guy was talking about putting red plastic on his 426 not his stupid a$$ quads

no numb nuts the guy was talking about putting red plastic on his 426 not his stupid a$$ quads

you need to read the thread more carefully, someone was suggesting putting some of the red plastic from one of the YFZ's on the 426.

Krylon........

Krylon........

:ride:

:applause:

Check out my garage for a red/white YZ450!