HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kepy

Higher seat for '05 WR 450

14 posts in this topic

Hi people, any idea where to buy on the web a higher seat for '05 WR 450 ?

Greetings

Kepy - Europe

When you get the guts tall soft, do they just sent the foam or is there a new seat cover to accomodate the new foam as part of the price?

It has been a while. I know that you can buy the foam seperate from the cover and vv but I cannot remember what the price was . I believe that I payed $65 for the foam and cover. It was worth every penny. I now have two seats. I bought an SDG for trails but the GUTS is great for alot of saddle time.

SDG is NOT selling a complete seat (of any height) for the '05 WR and apparently the '04 is different. I called SDG a couple of weeks ago and they stated not enough demand for a taller '05 seat. I now have the tall seat foam and tall competition cover from Guts and it looks great. Was at my front door in two days, $137 for both and shipping.

I'll play the odd-man-out here. My buddy had a gutz tall/soft seat and frankly, I thought it was TOO soft.....but that's just me.

For a tall seat, I went through CEET ordering the tall foam and "gripper" cover. It was ordered through Dennis kirk.

No complaints so far and gives me the height I need for my longer legs. Very tough seat cover!! :applause:

SDG is NOT selling a complete seat (of any height) for the '05 WR and apparently the '04 is different. I called SDG a couple of weeks ago and they stated not enough demand for a taller '05 seat. I now have the tall seat foam and tall competition cover from Guts and it looks great. Was at my front door in two days, $137 for both and shipping.

That's funny, I can get them in Australia for AU$169. you are getting ripped off!

Hi People, thanks for all advices. Now I know whats going on about the seats.

Greetings

Kepy - Europe