HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falshh

pro circuit t-4 with FMF MEGA bomb header REPORT!

3 posts in this topic

I just got the system installed and the throttle response and power is incredible It far exceeded my expectations.It reminded me of the big hit I felt on the yz when i first rode and and now I am used to that and my bike has absolutely come ALIVE again wow Im very impressed!!!

I know its normal for the headpipe to glow , but it glows alot faster with the new pipe, it is also dark so I probably just notice it more.

Also I dont know why but my bike starts first kick every time now, but that may be related to me dropping my needle down 1 notch(raising the clip up 1 )because my old exhaust was getting some signs of soot buildup, thought it was running rich, although it seemed to run fine?

It was a perfect fit ,except for where the mid pipe bolts on I put 2 stainless washers to shim it out a hair so it wouldnt touch the frame.about 1/8" worth of spacing.