$8,599 for a new WR450!

$8,599 MSRP for a new WR is ridiculous! Are they on crack or what? That's quite a price jump isn't it? If I remember correctly (that would be unusual), '04s were like $6,000 weren't they? And that seemed like a lot.

I think you may have bad info. I the latest version of dirtbike mag had the 06 wr450 at a msrp of 6899 or something like that.

$8,599 MSRP !!! :applause: Somethings not right.

$6800 OTD here.

Someone's on something there. :applause:

:ride:

crack cocaine have its effects.

$8,599 MSRP for a new WR is ridiculous! Are they on crack or what? That's quite a price jump isn't it? If I remember correctly (that would be unusual), '04s were like $6,000 weren't they? And that seemed like a lot.

That's the MSRP in Canada.

http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/?group=M

And 04wr450f, just in case you weren't aware, for Canada, you'd have to adjust for the exchange rate.

crack cocaine have its effects.

That is obvious, just look at your grammar!

:applause:

HAS LOL :applause:

When I first was looking for my 05, calling around Sacramento, CA shops were giving me OTD numbers like that

Call ALL the shops you would consider driving too and ask them for an over the phone OTD price. You find somebody that will be much cheaper than others.

I went to Quincy, CA, small shops can use the cash :applause:

Wrong 6,799.00 MSRP

new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=0249447X11K17K2005J5I49I30JPMQ792R0&veh=21678&CatDesc=Motorcycles

dbailey223,

Thanks for the education and clarification! I thought they were crazy. Sorry for the confusion. :applause:

That's a MUCH better price on a TTR 230 too!

No problem. I hail from Washington State, so I'm fairly used to doing the quick conversion frmo US Dollars to Canadian Dollars from the trips I took to Canada.