'98 WR400F Wheels

I currently ride a dual-sported WR400F and love it. My only issue is it's obviously not very street friendly. I can't afford a street bike, but would rather get another set of wheels that I can put much more street oriented tires and smaller sprocket on.

Any leads for some cheap wheels that will fit my bike? I believe '93~'98 YZ125/250's will fit the rear (but at 19"). And I believe '99~01 YZ/WR125/250/400's will fit the front, but the YZ's having no odo.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm in no hurry for riding season looks over.

Thanks,

John

Thats right. The 98's use the old style rear wheel and disk. The 99's and on use the newer style rears. For fronts, I think you can use 96 to 05 but the 01 and later have a larger front disk.

check ebay.

I have a 19" rear that I bought as a spare and never used it. It doesn't have a sprocket or a brake rotor. Let me know if you are interested. Dan

I have a 19" rear that I bought as a spare and never used it. It doesn't have a sprocket or a brake rotor. Let me know if you are interested. Dan

Dan - If he's not interested, I am. How much? :applause:

I don't remember what I paid for it but if $100.00 is to much let me know. It will only fit those years he mentioned, not newer years.

If someone needs it I have it and I am not looking to make money on it. It's just sitting in my rafters collecting dust. Just make me an offer.

What condition is the 19'er? Does it have a tire?

no tire and it is in o.k. condition. It doesn't shine like new. I will see if I can get a picture.

I'm still looking for a rear for my '98 wr400F.

I still have one.