MONTY and Friends

I just wanted to say thanks for the great ride at Rock Creek. Also to Mike, Mike, Big Dan and John. I hope we can ride together again soon.

As a matter of fact, I had so much fun I went back on Sunday and rode again! I paid my three dollars and decided to check out the campground again. I did find the trail from the campground to Rock Creek, and it was BEAUTIFUL. Just to short.

I think I am going to make this my regular riding area.

Again, thanks for the fun, can't wait until next time.

------------------

Rick Fuller

'01 yz426

'00 yz426 destroyed by fire in desert race 4/22/01

'81 490 Maico

As always the trail master showed the way. Monty, can't thank you enough for the guide service. Maybe you should start charging. Had a great time and a great workout. Those unnamed trails should bear your name. Until the next time, hopefully not a long time.

Mike

------------------

2001 KTM 400 exc. No upgrades, comes out of the box ready to ride.

Rick,

It was great meeting you. Thanks for the offer to ride your 426. It was the first time I've ridden one. Within 20 feet it felt sooo comfy as the front end eased up ever so gently. Sorry about the 4 gear wheely! Your jetting is spot on. Look forward to riding with you again. Maybe up in Tahoe sometime???

And to Monty...

Thanks once again. You are pretty incredible. I can't figure out how you can know so many places so well. As usual I was totally lost the whole time. That old Enduro trail you laid out long ago (did you say 10 or 20 years ago) was awesome. What a challenge and great workout. I was whiped.

Looking forward to our next ride.

Monty, I am definitely in for Stonyford, if I am free. Yes Monday it was smokey all day.

John, my pleasure on the ride. Why would you be sorry for a 4th gear wheelie? Especially at 4000 ft! ROCK ON!!

------------------

Rick Fuller

'01 yz426

'81 490 Maico

HEY- MONTY

I hear you are the man to talk to about getting my 99dbr street legal? is this true? plate and green sticker is what i'm looking for I think. Have'nt seen you for a while but I read about all the rides I'm missing I will catch up on as soon as possible. please let me know what to expect with the DMV stuff and what else I might need to do. Hope to see you soon

marty in modesto

Marty e-mail me at (wilmexrs@cs.com)

Mike i am working on getting the enter forms for the ride do you want to go? will you be back from canada by then? let me know and i will get you enter while your gone the 10th is the cut off for entey.

monty

Mike & John,

Just razzin ya. My girlfriend is a awsome cook. Epicurious is one of her favorite shows. Thanks for the link Mike, I printed it and Paulletta said she would make it soon. Anyone up for dinner?

------------------

Rick Fuller

'01 yz426

'81 490 Maico

Mike and Ricky,

Thanks Mike! And, I did get your email with the toothsome sounding improvements to the recipe.

Ricky,

Are you offering to have your wife provide a gourmet tailgate dinner by headlight to a bunch of dirtbike epicures after our next ride? If yes, I'm on it. Shall I bring Chardonnay or Merlot?

Whats up with the tailgate and headlights? We stage from my driveway! ? And what do you mean Chardonnay OR Merlot? I think BOTH will be good with Salmon Wellington. :D

------------------

Rick Fuller

'01 yz426

'81 490 Maico

[This message has been edited by ricky1 (edited August 31, 2001).]