Yosh TRC & Yamaha AIS removal kit?

I am pretty new to 4 strokers and am in need for more bite. I have done all the free mods you guys suggested (wire, baffle, cut air box, 13t and added Yamie AIS kit. I have done quite a bit of research in TT and would like to add a TRC slip-on to my 06' WR. I have a simple question. Will the re-jet the Yamaha kit made be "rich" enough to run this pipe @ 2000-4500ft?

Devin, Regardless of the aftermarket exhaust system, you should think about jetting your bike to your elevation and temp. For most of us the WRs come way too lean. Chances are you'll need to fatten up a bit.. What jets do you have it there now? The jetting database has a wealth of information in there, you can look at a copy others specs...

After all free mods, AIS kit, installing a TRC-Pro system and JD kit. Have not re-jetted since; works winter and summer, starts/runs great and never fouled a plug -- but I'm at 560asl.

Elton

Devin, Regardless of the aftermarket exhaust system, you should think about jetting your bike to your elevation and temp. For most of us the WRs come way too lean. Chances are you'll need to fatten up a bit.. What jets do you have it there now? The jetting database has a wealth of information in there, you can look at a copy others specs...

ditto on the above...but not only way too lean, but just oddly jetted period. The jet sizes are all over the map...and not really an ideal jetting for ANY temp or elevation.

The Yamaha AIS removal kit comes with a 48 pilot and a new needle since the stock needle isn't adjustable. So this should be your current jetting:

1. stock main

2. stock leak

3. 48 pilot

4. 4 notches down on your needle (Yamaha's recommend starting point)

5. 2 turns out on the fuel screw (again Yamaha's recommended starting point)

From here, others with way more jetting experience than I can probably offer suggestions, but it's nice to know what you're starting with.

Thankyou Mr. Hankdog. That was exactly what i was fishing for.